Sunday, September 20, 2009

Papertrey MOJO!








Well finally....it's been forever since I've had a card that's been decent enough to share. The week off for vacation was put to good use (tanning!) :) Got a few things to share....all from Papertrey Ink!

All of the backgrounds were stamped with Versamark and clear embossed. It makes such a beautiful texture on the background papers!

Even better, I used EVERY single stamp in the Retro Background Basics set....now I'm in love with it! And it justifies getting more Papertrey stamps, right? That's a whole lotta cards for me...but I'm still playing! :)

I also had to show off my card from Ms. Amy of Tsuruta Designs - isn't that the coolest? She of course gave me a mondo-gargantuan button on my card...threaded and knotted, no less! Thank you, Amy!! I love it!

Happy End of Summer, everyone! I hope it's not really over - I'm still out in the sun, tanning...even today! 75 degrees? We'll see...

The beginning of the week is supposed to get WARM again! Woohoo...I need more vacation time! :)

hugs,
elaine

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...you were being crafty!!!!! Check out all your fun cards sista!!! and YES, I agree...you should buy more PTI sets! I had to give you the card with the mondo button all dressed up :)

DeeDee said...

The cards are FABULOUS! Love the ovals behind the orange card.

Vicki Chrisman said...

pretties! Love them all!

Candy Bello said...

what a great flower idea!

:)
candy